On this week’s episode of Life + the movies, The Guys discuss one of the best films about magic of all time, Christopher Nolan’s The Prestige. Plus, Tyler is still on Baby Watch, Zak explains why Chad didn’t get the rose last week, Jeff mentions the downsides of Breaking Bad and The Wire, Zak has a terrible Christopher Lloyd impression, and Jeff makes up a new word. All of that and more, all on today’s Life + the movies!
This episode is brought to you by Versus Elite Training Facility, the home of CrossFit 2 Street— check them out at www.crossfit2st.com.
2:19 What We’re Drinking
- Tyler - Flying Fish Farmhouse Ale
- Zak - Victory Golden Monkey
- Jeff - Stable 12 Admiral Comet IPA
7:24 What We’ve Been Watching
- Veep (HBO)
- Silicon Valley (HBO)
- The Bachelorette (ABC)
- Game of Thrones (HBO)
- The Sandlot (Netflix)
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (Netflix)
- Warrior (DVD)
- The Magnificent Seven Trailer
30:40 Newvie Moos
- JK Simmons is jacked!
- Disney’s Moana trailer looks great
- The Conjuring 2 beats out Warcraft and Now You See Me 2 at the weekend box office
40:50 Featured Sponsor: Versus Elite Training Facility, home of CrossFit2St
44:17 Featured Review: The Prestige
- 01:04:27 - Spoilers